The following roadworks will be carried out in July.
- 3-7 July – 220 Main Road – new water connection- two way traffic controls will be in place.
- 1-3 July – 57 Booth Bed Lane – a new low voltage power cable is to be installed – two way traffic controls will be in place.
- 6 July – Northwich Road A50 Knutsford Road to county boundary – Carriageway Structural Patching. Dates may be changed in the event of adverse weather. Working 08.00 to 17.00 hours – Traffic Ctrl (Stop/Go
- 14 – 16 July – Northwich Road Holmes Chapel Road to Knutsford Road – Carriageway Grip 11104181 Fibre.Dates may change due to adverse weather. Work times are 9.30-15.30 only – Road Closure
- 10 – 21 July – Twemlow Lane, between Padgate and Springfield Cottage – Excavate footway, carriageway and verge to install electric connection – Traffic Ctrl (Two Way Signals)